Monday, February 11, 2008

ice skating...

Daisy has a new second name: Zamboni. Daisy Zamboni helped me drive 90ish miles in four hours yesterday on ICE. Sometimes I hate the fact that Michigan is on the other side of the lake... Snow was falling, snow was blowing, and freezing all over 94. So it was crazy driving, but this stubborn girl didn't want to stop. I got home and unclenched my entire body just in time to watch Mr. Darcy on PBS. I am loving the Jane Austen series on Masterpiece. I do miss the original theme, though. And does Gillian Anderson have some crazy blond highlights in her hair, or is the lighting and the lame background? Oh well..at least I get to indulge in some major Mr. Darcy/Captain Wentworth moments. At least I could take out some of the kinks in my yoga class tonight.



No comments: