Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i am the worst blogger ever

I guess I didn't have the laptop for a while, and have been crazy busy, but I have not blogged for a long long time. But in the meantime, I did get a year older, and now am "older" than our Administrative Services Director (who claims she is 32).

But I have knitted...















This is my latest baby blanket. I did finish three blankets as well for the Purdue grad students (as commissioned by P), and am looking at what next. I bought a sock book and another toy book, but I think I have made enough toys for A & J so far.

What else have I been doing? I bought the Martha Stewart cookie book, and have made one yummy creation so far. I will make another kind tomorrow, and bring it to the women in student affairs book club. We read full frontal feminism, and I am excited to discuss. It's interesting to see what younger feminists are writing.

I will stop now, and watch the daily show. Soon I will get better at this whole thing...

3 comments:

teryn j. said...

Yay blankets!

I don't think you're a bad blogger. I don't think there's any rule book for how to do this. All you gotta do is write when you're inspired to do so.

PS I'm so in love with this book!

Michelle O said...

YAY! You posted! I'm so happy...

post pictures of your cookies! I want to see them!

GourmetGoddess said...

LOL to help you post more often, consider yourself tagged under the meme I just posted on my blog!